Patriot favoritism

Thumbs down to the NFL on these two points-and if someone can clarifiy #2 let me know.

1) Now the NFL is all of a sudden changing the way QB's are hit during a lunge ala the new "Brady Rule"-While it doesnt necessarily bother me to much it's just another example of the league showing blatant favoritism to their favorite son. What about throwing Vince "Cheap Shot" Wilfork out of the game and suspending him for his blatant elbow lunge to JP Losman that almost ruined his career and sent him to the bench. I'm not a Losman QB fan but Wilfork has been given a free pass for years.

2) The Pats now have THREE picks in the SECOND and extra picks in the 3rd, 5th and 6th because of cempensatory picks. -Does anyone know why they were given the extra picks?

Talk about the strong getting stronger.

Aside - I dislike the defensive radio helmet. I witnessed a game early on, last season - one of the clubs had acquired a long-time vet who was hired by the opposing team, but wasn't on the field yet.

It became clear that the vet was feeding info to the DC of his new club. In the 3rd, the commentator Rich Gannon noted that it "was as if X had Y's offensive playbook".

The opposing team's players made some comments after their defeat about this. IMO, they were right.

Thumbs down to the NFL on these two points-and if someone can clarifiy #2 let me know.

1) Now the NFL is all of a sudden changing the way QB's are hit during a lunge ala the new "Brady Rule"-While it doesnt necessarily bother me to much it's just another example of the league showing blatant favoritism to their favorite son. What about throwing Vince "Cheap Shot" Wilfork out of the game and suspending him for his blatant elbow lunge to JP Losman that almost ruined his career and sent him to the bench. I'm not a Losman QB fan but Wilfork has been given a free pass for years.

2) The Pats now have THREE picks in the SECOND and extra picks in the 3rd, 5th and 6th because of cempensatory picks. -Does anyone know why they were given the extra picks?

Talk about the strong getting stronger.

Extra picks

#34 in second from KC-Matt Cassell trade

#47 in second from San Diego- 2008 draft trade

3rd round comp Asante samuel signing with Philly

5th and 6th comp for free agents lost.