How early do you draft TO in fantasy?

Usually TO is a no-brainer early round pick, but now that he's on the Bills, he may not do as well as he usually does. Where do you take him? How high is he on your WR draft board? Do you pick him 2nd-3rd round, or do you steer clear because he's on a questionable offense? Or do you pick him earlier because he's a Bill? I usually shy away from Bills because they rarely produce, and when they put up a goose egg, i lose fantasy and the Bills lose, double wammy. But I always end up taking sleeper Bills like Rosco and Leodis.

Usually TO is a no-brainer early round pick, but now that he's on the Bills, he may not do as well as he usually does. Where do you take him? How high is he on your WR draft board? Do you pick him 2nd-3rd round, or do you steer clear because he's on a questionable offense? Or do you pick him earlier because he's a Bill? I usually shy away from Bills because they rarely produce, and when they put up a goose egg, i lose fantasy and the Bills lose, double wammy. But I always end up taking sleeper Bills like Rosco and Leodis.

Keep your fantasy team and your favorite team as separate as possible... no use being pissed off twice as much as usual Sunday nights.