Ralph Wilson Stadium improvements?

Erie County bends over backwards. Erie County is broke. Poor poor Erie County. (Pun intended.)

Why not take your case to the next NFL owners' meeting? Walk in there and tell the other 31 owners that evil Ralph Wilson won't give poor Erie County that bends over backwards a decent break. They might be able to hold off their uncontrolled laughter in before you leave, but I doubt it. Then, after you leave, and they compose themselves, they will tell Wilson how crazy he has been for keeping the team in Buffalo all these years to begin with.

Come on, even the most revenue challanged of the other 31 teams have new stadiums that were built with taxpayer money today. Who is left with stadiums as old as the Ralph? Not Green Bay anymore. The shell of Lambeau might still exist, but there's 300 Million of improvements on top of it now. Same with Soldier Field, same story with Arrowhead as 300 Million of improvements are being done to it as we write. I don't know for sure, but with the Jets/Giants new stadium coming along and the new palace in Dallas being built, I think Miami might have the oldest stadium in the league that has not had major improvements, and it is only about 20 or so. (I could be wrong.)

I suggest Erie County find the 3 Million dollars and get the damned improvements done, already.

Oakland

San Diego

San Francisco

New Orleans

Minnesota

This list is off the top of my head, all dumps.

Please improve the mens bathrooms with the county money. The John by Section 116 has one 3 foot opening for both entering and exiting. It is a freaking disaster! The troths are a nice touch though.

His tossing a few games to Toronto netted him another $78 million---which he does not share with the rest of the league.

Incorrect - Ralph Wilson has to pay the league for visiting team to Toronto per agreement to NFL. You think visitors (Dolphins last year) are going to say "Oh Ralph got his money but we have no right to any so we play for free"? The visitor's pot comes out of that money.

Visitors and Home team split pots in NFL, home team get majority but visitors make enough to make a difference in years when they go to teams selling out in higher priced markets and those where they go to teams not selling out.

Oakland

San Diego

San Francisco

New Orleans

Minnesota

This list is off the top of my head, all dumps.

Please improve the mens bathrooms with the county money. The John by Section 116 has one 3 foot opening for both entering and exiting. It is a freaking disaster! The troths are a nice touch though.

Really. Come on VJ! That wasn't a tough list to come up with.

And yeah, forgot about the workman's comp and travel----that'll eat through $78 million in a hurry!

The owners who are on the hook for $100's of millions in stadium debt are already tired of Ralph's "po' me" stuff, so doubt they would be laughing.

By the way, Indy lost $17 million over the 2006 season---the year they won the SB.

As someone already said "I would rather have a bad team than no team at all"----Ralph knows this and those words have made him a very rich man.