Reasons For Teams To Trade Up To Us

Astrobot

It seems like it is very likely that Pettigrew will fall out of the first round. Kirwain, Ryan and many others have noted that there is not much buzz about Pettigrew. They think he is too slow to be a huge impact in the passing game.

The guy that I would love to see the bills draft is Maybin, but after his pro day, I think he will be gone by 11. So at this stage, I am lost as to what the bills should do.

It seems like it is very likely that Pettigrew will fall out of the first round. Kirwain, Ryan and many others have noted that there is not much buzz about Pettigrew. They think he is too slow to be a huge impact in the passing game.

I think that's alot of mis-direction on many teams parts.

He's the best full skill TE available in this draft.

Pettigrew If available makes sense too me to the bills or If available could garner a trade back opportunity.

I think that's alot of mis-direction on many teams parts.

He's the best full skill TE available in this draft.

Pettigrew If available makes sense too me to the bills or If available could garner a trade back opportunity.

If Pettigrew were available late in the first or early second, I would look to trade up to get him.