Our Offensive Line

NewEra

LT- Peters: may be moved.

LG- ??

C- Hangartner

RG- Butler

RT- Walker

I like chambers as a backup tackle...but is there a chance that were plan on moving people around and having him start as well?

I think our o line has chance to be decent....but I think there's a gooood chance that they will be the downfall of the team. We really need to add some pieces to the puzzle or Trents gonna get knocked out in the 2nd game....if not the 1st.

Ryan Fitzpatrick anyone? ugh

LG- ??

C- Hangartner

RG- Butler

RT- Walker

I like chambers as a backup tackle...but is there a chance that were plan on moving people around and having him start as well?

I think our o line has chance to be decent....but I think there's a gooood chance that they will be the downfall of the team. We really need to add some pieces to the puzzle or Trents gonna get knocked out in the 2nd game....if not the 1st.

dead on dude...

any word on Brian Waters? I suspect as we get closer to the draft there may be more talk of dealing for him. In addition, don't forget june 1 cuts. We have picked guys up in the past that way as well.

LG- ??

C- Hangartner

RG- Butler

RT- Walker

After it became apparent that Simmons wouldn't be signed I just assumed Chambers as the starting LG, he did play some at guard last season andthe coaching staff seems to think highly of him.

LG- ??

C- Hangartner

RG- Butler

RT- Walker

You identified the biggest problem that the Bills have. They will embarrass themselves if it is not fixed. I am afraid they will have to cough up a valuable draft choice to plug a hole -- again. It's not the way to build a champion.

LG- ??

C- Hangartner

RG- Butler

RT- Walker

Don't discount the draft. There are some excellent tackles and centers that could step up and play this year, if the Bills draft one of them on day one.

You identified the biggest problem that the Bills have. They will embarrass themselves if it is not fixed. I am afraid they will have to cough up a valuable draft choice to plug a hole -- again. It's not the way to build a champion.

I'd like to note that the Patriots year in and out these days it seems have plenty of draft picks. I'm a Bills fan, but that franchise knows how to keep the elements in place (we'll see if they draft d-line in preparation for next year). Bell is supposed to be decent, so if we keep Peters and add another good O-lineman, we should be o.k. If Peters is gone, we need two solid starters there. It seems obvious defenses are going to go after Edwards as the quickest way to undermine our offense.