Broncos looking to trade some RB's?

A "source" according to eastcoastsportsnews.com sez the Broncos have asked teams if they are interested in trading for one of their backs. Those named were Selvin Young, Ryan Torain and Peyton Hillis.

Hillis was a 7th round pick out of college. Wonder if they would consider a package deal for Hillis and the TE Scheffler?

Lynch, Jackson, and Hillis would be a deadly combo!

Strange theory. It might be one of those sites with little or no credibility.

Peyton Hillis was one of the top two rated fullbacks in last year's draft along with Owen Schmitt who was taken by Seattle. I can't imaging them wanting to trade him. They got great value for him, and as a 7th rounder he's dirt cheap. He had a few injuries and only played 12 games with 6 starts but those starts were at tailback after a rash of injuries and he played lights out. He averaged 5 yards per carry and 13 yards per reception and totaled 6 touchdowns. He had 129 yards rushing against the Jets and 116 yards receiving against Miami.

It would make no sense for Denver to trade Hillis that I can see.

Same thing with Torain. He was a 4th round pick last year for the Broncos. He also was nicked up early and finally was inserted as starter in week 10 versus Cleveland. He was having a nice game, 12 rushes for 68 yards (5.7 average) and a touchdown before he tore his ACL just before halftime. So in addition to being talented and cheap for Denver, he's also currently damaged goods.

Selvin Young is a nice all-purpose back who is entering his 3rd season and has had a hard time staying healthy.

He would possibly be a throw-in in a trade, nothing more.

I personally give no credence to the report posted by the OP.