Jerseys as low as $5 (plus a few more for shipping)

A lot of these jerseys are actual ones but they failed QA inspection hence they were "destroyed" and went into secondary market overseas. My wife is from Hong Kong and used to be a QA inspector; the factories would often try to bribe (often successfully) company purchaser reps to accept them despite not meeting standards.

How good the jersey is depends on how good the QA inspector was and for what reason they failed. I saw some authentic jerseys on sale in Hong Kong for $25 but they were rejected because the bottom tail was cut wrong.

Subject should be updated to say a lot more for shipping.

Edited by G. Host

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I hate to bump this again but I am putting in one last order if anyone is interested send me a message. $36 total shipped per jersey.

Details about the jerseys have been discussed in this thread so if you are interested please read all the info. Yes the Dark blue have white trim and not royal blue.

Also some players they have that were not mentioned is Kelly Thomas and Smith in White throwback (I think this comes with the 1900 SB patch too)

And the Edwards Dark Blue jerseys come with a "C" captains patch. Its pretty cool.

Other then that if you are interested email tbssimpson@gmail.com or send a message on here please. Thanks.

I just got the second order of jerseys from you and they look awesome. I can't wait to order a few more!!!

Chris

I hate to bump this again but I am putting in one last order if anyone is interested send me a message. $36 total shipped per jersey.

Details about the jerseys have been discussed in this thread so if you are interested please read all the info. Yes the Dark blue have white trim and not royal blue.

Also some players they have that were not mentioned is Kelly Thomas and Smith in White throwback (I think this comes with the 1900 SB patch too)

And the Edwards Dark Blue jerseys come with a "C" captains patch. Its pretty cool.

Other then that if you are interested email tbssimpson@gmail.com or send a message on here please. Thanks.

Got to tell ya, I ordered 3 of these jerseys from Travis ( 95Altima12) I live in vegas and I ordered the TO throw back, Edwards away jersey and Whitner home jersey.... I paid 98 dollars for the 3 of them. Material is pretty high quality, the numbers and names are stitched and I have bought the screen printed ones from the store before. these are better for the price in my opinion. well 33 bucks for a "replica" that looks pretty damn good is worth it IMHO Sorry Travis no Captain's C on Edwards though little upset about that.

Last year got a Jets Farve jersey for my brother-in-law and a Steeler Polamalu for my wife, as well as a Poz for myself. The quality is great I really hard a hard time differentiating between those and the $220 ones at the store. The stiching is high quality and so it the lettering. No gripes on my end. Btw the Farve jersey had the C on it and the correct colors associated with it.

i can't speak for bills jerseys as i haven't ordered one for the new season yet...but i just ordered a yankees home aj burnett jersey off of jersey 101 and the quality is outstanding. i'm very happy i dropped $40 on it and will definitely be getting a bills jersey before the season starts.

I paid 35 bucks for a XXXL Lee Evans from Korea on Ebay. 15 for jersey 18 for shipping

name and number sewn on and it looks better than anything in the Bills store

I would never pay 70 bucks for a jersey when you can get it for half the price if you are willing to wait for shipping

I paid 35 bucks for a XXXL Lee Evans from Korea on Ebay. 15 for jersey 18 for shipping

name and number sewn on and it looks better than anything in the Bills store

I would never pay 70 bucks for a jersey when you can get it for half the price if you are willing to wait for shipping

How could it be better than anything in the Bills store? Regardless of the cost, what they sell at the Bills store is what the true merchandise is. Anything better or worse is not the same.

How could it be better than anything in the Bills store? Regardless of the cost, what they sell at the Bills store is what the true merchandise is. Anything better or worse is not the same.

Jerseys at the Bills store numbers and letters are not sewn on.

They tend to fade out over time.

I bought an Moulds Jersey from the store back in 2002 when they changed the uniforms and the numbers are faded out now. and I never used the dryer with it. I always hang it to try, same thing with all my jerseys. I collect jerseys so know.

I have Jim Browns 32

Walter Paytons 34

Earl Cambells 34, OJ 32 white pre-murders, just to name a few, all names and letters sewn on, all bought online ,none more than 35 bucks

The jersey I bought on Ebay is much better IMO