Patriots two steps ahead

I am a loyal Bills fan, but it seems that since Parcells and Bellicheck took over for New England, they have been ahead of everyone. They constantly lose coordinators, and yet they don't miss a beat - sometimes getting even better. They have quality depth at just about every position, and areas that are their weakest are better than other teams even still. Who is going to out coach them? Who will outscore them with a healthy Brady? Their defense is good and with the addition of Peppers, is nasty to think about. And they have four picks in the first two rounds!

As a Bills fan, I'm sick of seeing and hearing the excitement about Terrell Owens, when we still need to improve our linebackers, defensive line, offensive line, and tight end. They are better than us in - arguably - D-line, linebackers, O-line, Quarterback, and the reciever position seems about even. We have better running backs, better secondary, and better special teams.

Why get excited about the 2009 season if we can't beat them? And, to the point, how can we go about improving to the point where we stand a chance to beat them? What players can we get in the Draft and in free agency, still, that will give us a fighting chance?

Anyone have an answer to this?

Well the Bills cant find a better qb then Brady. He is better then probably 30 other qbs. Save maybe Peyton. And you could possibly argue Rothlesburger. Because of his two rings.

The oline could not be far off N.Es , but so much of that depends on Peters. Also i think the Bills will sign a vet gaurd for a year maybe two.

The Dline is an area that must be addressed. No one here would argue that. I think the Bills should go Dline in the first, with Rajii if he is there. Then go DE in second.

Then OLine the next two picks. Interior guys that could develope and get playing time this year. And be your future starters.

So much really depends on the next month what happens. Can Peters be resigned? Do Bills sign FA TE or LB.

Honestly you can't chase another team. You have to make your own as good as you can. if you constantly worry about what the Pats are doing you are taking your eye off what you should be doing. We started to see some chinks in their armor last year. They have some older guys on that team. The lose of Cords plus some key players through FA or trades or injury can affect everything.

The Bills are trying to win, and this FA period is now about waiting and letting prices drop on some solid guys.