Draft Day at the Ralph Wilson Stadium

Yeah. Usually, it is for those in the club seats, but w/ the 50th anniversary stuff going on, this year it's for all season ticket holders. I remember how crowded those things got @ the Jim Kelly Club (when it was @ the stadium) and @ Dave & Buster's when it was just for club seat owners, so it will really be interesting to see how much of a madhouse it'll be this year.

I'm thinking about going. Do you think it will be crazy busy?

What's the set-up like? Where do we all congregate and watch the draft?

bout time they did something like this.......Not a bad idea have a few players come sign a few auto's....

I think anyone who has the chance should go. Yes it will be CRAZY but I don't think the crowd would equal GAME DAY!! I went to my first draft party last year. The Cowboys held it in the Arlington Convention Center next to Jerry Jones' Taj Mahal. It was a blast. We had several early picks like you guys do to make it even more enjoyable! We even did voice votes on who we thought OTHER teams would/should pick. And.....yes.....just like NYC we BOOED when we dissaproved of the PICK!!

At a time when things are as low as they can go and knowing that the former public relations/marketing man is now in charge of the whole show, it is mind boggling that they don't have the draft party in the field house and open it to the public.

Agree they should hold it there and simulcast it in Rochester and Toronto. Show they want to be a regional franchise and prove it. They would break even at least and could sell some season tickets.

The Deadskins fill their stadium more than half way up and then fly the first-round pick(s) right to the stadium during the party. They let people park and come in for free, but they have the concession stands open for business.