Did Jennings play this weekend?

Simon

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

I would hope that the coaches are preparing to give Jennings some help. He can't handle Abraham himself and we don't need Abraham single handily taking over this game. It should be a close game and a turnover could prove the difference.

I was checking the gamebook from the first Jets game. I guess Marcus Price never played, which is odd considering how badly Jennings was playing. Hopefully if that happens again, they have a quick hook.

Also Milloy, Vincent, and Wire were out for that game, and all but Vincent are going to play this weekend, and Vincent has a good shot at playing.

Jennings played and I expect him to have a much better game vs. Abraham this time around. I know people don't want to hear it, but Jennings was playing with lingering effects from his concussion. Abraham is very good, but I don't expect him to take over the game this time. If we are unable to get a top LT in free agency, we should throw that cash towards Abraham. We get better while a division opponent gets weaker. People will say, but Schobel plays RE. Who cares, they can take turns rotating on each side, with Kelsay providing an up and coming high motor guy( which we all love so much ) giving us a relentless rotation. Our defense would be complete. As of now, our defense is totally exposed when we play any team with an average or better OLine. This would turn the tide.