Just back from Buffalo...

WWVaBeach

1. I forgot how the elements in Orchard Park can totally fluster the opposing team. It was great to watch the Cardinals stumble around as the 40mph winds blew in the rain bands.

2. This was the 1st Bills game that my son and wife have ever been to. As we were pulling into the parking lot my wife just said "Holy $h1t". She grew up in Maryland and had never seen tailgating in person before. In Baltimore they endorse using light rail since there isn't much parking, which prevents the tailgating. She loved the fact that at 9:30 in the morning we were eating cold pizza and drinking beer & throwing around the football.

3. This was a great game to take my son for his 1st. Between the weather, the win and him getting to see future Hall of Famer Emmitt Smith. He loved it!

4. Both of them (wife & son) want to go later in the year next time so they can see the Bills in the snow.

5. For me it was great to be back! And on top of that we got a win!!

:D:D:huh::D:D:D

GO BILLS!

1. I forgot how the elements in Orchard Park can totally fluster the opposing team. It was great to watch the Cardinals stumble around as the 40mph winds blew in the rain bands.

2. This was the 1st Bills game that my son and wife have ever been to. As we were pulling into the parking lot my wife just said "Holy $h1t". She grew up in Maryland and had never seen tailgating in person before. In Baltimore they endorse using light rail since there isn't much parking, which prevents the tailgating. She loved the fact that at 9:30 in the morning we were eating cold pizza and drinking beer & throwing around the football.

3. This was a great game to take my son for his 1st. Between the weather, the win and him getting to see future Hall of Famer Emmitt Smith. He loved it!

4. Both of them (wife & son) want to go later in the year next time so they can see the Bills in the snow.

5. For me it was great to be back! And on top of that we got a win!!

:D  :D  :huh:  :D  :D  :D 

GO BILLS!

97003[/snapback]

Sounds like you guys had a great time- Just remember to have them bundle up for the late-season game! ;)

Welcome back. Hopefully I'll see you on Sunday at Gators. I love to hear those "first-time" stories. We sometimes take all of that for granted, and it's nice to be reminded just how special Gameday at Rich/The Ralph can be. B)