Anyone heard of any visitors this week at OBD?

Has anyone heard of anyone visiting this Bills this week? Or are they still celebrating signing T.O? I read somewhere that they had 13 visitors in one day and none signed? Not sure how accurate that is but I do know that they had quite a few and they all left until T.O. signed saturday. Hopefully they are still working on some other holes that need filled.

Havent heard of anything yet other then they said their not finished.I think they are trying to be somewhat cheap without offering big contracts or length of them.Offered Peterson 1 year deal he turned down signed with Atlanta for 3.

Has anyone heard of anyone visiting this Bills this week? Or are they still celebrating signing T.O? I read somewhere that they had 13 visitors in one day and none signed? Not sure how accurate that is but I do know that they had quite a few and they all left until T.O. signed saturday. Hopefully they are still working on some other holes that need filled.

i hope they arent satisifed with just TO. I liked Peterson, but i also like June. Get a LB signed.....