If it wasn't Vincent, but an UFA that hit JP

theesir

I've heard three different people who saw the hit state that it looked like Vincent "put his shoulder into Losman" with the intention of knocking him down.

I in no way think he meant to hurt Losman, but he did mean to give him a pop. REgardless of the result the rule is that quarterbacks aren't hit in practice.

If some no one or fringe player delivered that hit and broke the leg of a first round draft pick, do you think he would be cut. I do.

I'm not saying Vincent should be cut or anything like that, so put the flame throwers away!

If some no one or fringe player delivered that hit and broke the leg of a first round draft pick, do you think he would be cut.

Here's another question;

If the twister that carried Dorothy to Oz actually carried her to Miami, would she still be a Chief's fan?

Both hypotheticals carry similar value.

NO

Losman didn't go out of bounds but cut back into the field of play. Losman caused this himself, and we should be blaming Mularkey and Wyche for not coaching the kid to slide, go out of bounds, and just avoid being hit.

We've seen how recklously (sp?) Losman runs the ball in pre-season. To be honest it was only a matter of time before injury set in. Better now then later IMO

Why is it always so important to find someone to blame?

7193[/snapback]

I didn't raise the question to assign blame, I was merely curious as to whether the parties involved shaped our opinion of the event.

I think they do.

Here's another question;

If the twister that carried Dorothy to Oz actually carried her to Miami, would she still be a Chief's fan?

Both hypotheticals carry similar value.

7172[/snapback]

she would be a Chiefs fan, cus how the hell could anyone root for the dolphins?? <_<