The T.O. fallout: How he affects rest of NFL

Gotcha popcorn ready?

Munch away while reading about the impact Buffalo's signing of wide receiver Terrell Owens will make on his new division, his former team and even the NFL's overall economic landscape.

How T.O. affects ... The AFC East

All three of Buffalo's rivals — Miami, New England and the New York Jets — deploy 3-4 defensive schemes, where a fierce pass rush can make amends for a lack of shut-down cornerbacks. Still, expect the Dolphins, Jets and Patriots to take an even longer look at the quality of their secondaries now that Owens will be paired with Bills speedster Lee Evans.

On paper, the Jets seem most prepared to deal with the Owens-Evans tandem. Darrelle Revis was the division's only Pro Bowl cornerback in 2008. He will now be complemented by Lito Sheppard, who was recently acquired in a trade with Philadelphia. Depth does remain a concern, as Dwight Lowery may be better suited to play safety after a rough rookie season as New York's nickel cornerback.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9313270...of-NFL?MSNHPHMA

What do you think of the article?

What do you think of THIS article?

T.O. Will Find Another Sucker to Pay Him

I hate to admit that this guy is probably right, and I even feel a little dirty after reading it ....

read that one and get the point but i'm an optimist and will let his play here decide everything for me.

sure makes it a lot easier and i don't have to get all depressed about his past behavior like it would be so very easy to do.

he's near the end of his career maybe for us he pulls out all the stops and just plays his heart out.