Buy jerseys, buy tickets, buy, buy, buy....

major

Can't wait to buy my new TO buffalo jersey. I also can't wait to renew my NFL Sunday ticket package next season. For those of you that live closer, renew your season tickets and sell out our stadium each week. Let's go BUFFALO!!! The Bills make me want to SHOUT. Buffalo's going to the Super Bowl!

Can't wait to buy my new TO buffalo jersey. I also can't wait to renew my NFL Sunday ticket package next season. For those of you that live closer, renew your season tickets and sell out our stadium each week. Let's go BUFFALO!!! The Bills make me want to SHOUT. Buffalo's going to the Super Bowl!

Ralph I didn't know you were on this board

Come on. Do YOUR part and buy season tickets. Donate them to a charity if you can't go.

i can't help but get the feeling that you're being sarcastic...