To those who didn't renew their Seasons Tickets

Any regrets?

I re-upped last week

While I'm petrified of what he might do to our locker room and the circus that will follow. He is a very very good receiver who can still dominate. We suddenly find ourselves in the media spotlight. I'm extremely excited to see what he'll do on the field.

I haven't renewed my tickets, and after we signed T.O. I honestly don't think I'm going to. WHAT THE HELL ARE WE THINKING?! Do we honestly want to subject our young QB to this idiot?! He tried to destroy Donovan, Tony Romo and why will it be any different with Trent?!

AHHH!!!!! :bag::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I haven't renewed my tickets, and after we signed T.O. I honestly don't think I'm going to. WHAT THE HELL ARE WE THINKING?! Do we honestly want to subject our young QB to this idiot?! He tried to destroy Donovan, Tony Romo and why will it be any different with Trent?!

AHHH!!!!! :bag::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

what about garcia? he attacd his sexuality

Owen has traditionally been a locker room cancer. My opinion? He knows his mouthy attitude cost him money. He is in Buffalo to act humbly and prove himself to middle america and blue collar workers and he will score a big payday next year. I am very hopeful