Is Kerry milking the SBV thing?

Keep the story going

We get it. JK wants big bad Bush to tell the SBV's what not to say. Bush denounced all 527 ads. Kerry denounced the ones that are against him and is silent on those against Bush. Now he's going to pull a publicity stunt by showing up in Texas.

If I were a cynic I'd think Kerry is trying to make Vietnam and his service the entire campaign. If I were more of a cynic I'd probably think that's because his thought process was formed in the 60s and hasn't changed since. It might seem like he was less than open minded.

Bush has left Kerry many open doors to election. If he said one word about curbing illegal immigration he'd be up in the polls by 52%. There are others. Kerry won't take them because he is single minded. He has not said one specific thing on any topic other than Vietnam. Vietnam for God's sake. I'm too young to reallyremember Vietnam but I do remember the slogans the hippies threw around like "one day, we'll be the ones in charge". Sadly, from a look at Kerry's campaign it seems he's just been waiting to get older so that he can be in charge. It doesn't look like he knows what to do once he gets there.

Keep the story going

We get it.  JK wants big bad Bush to tell the SBV's what not to say.  Bush denounced all 527 ads.  Kerry denounced the ones that are against him and is silent on those against Bush.  Now he's going to pull a publicity stunt by showing up in Texas.

If I were a cynic I'd think Kerry is trying to make Vietnam and his service the  entire campaign.  If I were more of a cynic I'd probably think that's because his thought process was formed in the 60s and hasn't changed since.  It might seem like he was less than open minded.

Bush has left Kerry many open doors to election.  If he said one word about curbing illegal immigration he'd be up in the polls by 52%.  There are others.  Kerry won't take them because he is single minded.  He has not said one specific thing on any topic other than Vietnam.  Vietnam for God's sake.  I'm too young to reallyremember Vietnam but I do remember the slogans the hippies threw around like "one day, we'll be the ones in charge".  Sadly, from a look at Kerry's campaign it seems he's just been waiting to get older so that he can be in charge.  It doesn't look like he knows what to do once he gets there.

7121[/snapback]

Funny, it seems like the Dems were not paying attention to the Al Franken vs Fox News and the F9/11 stuff. What did they say? "The more you talk about it, the more credence you are giving them. The last thing you want to do is continually bring attention to their stuff."

I guess it would be easier if Kerry did not make Vietnam his entire campaign.

You two are funny. What else is there besides Vietnam. Didn't you know this has been the centerpiece of our countries existance for the last 40 years. Who cares about .com busts, employment, 9/11, football, Iraq, Iran, Bin Laden, Norad, AIDS, abortion or anything else.

Everything is about Vietnam. :flirt:

You two are funny.  What else is there besides Vietnam.  Didn't you know this has been the centerpiece of our countries existance for the last 40 years.  Who cares about .com busts, employment, 9/11, football, Iraq, Iran, Bin Laden, Norad, AIDS, abortion or anything else. 

Everything is about Vietnam.  :flirt:

7138[/snapback]

If I were the only Naval Officer to ever use the 3 purple heart clause to get out of Viet Nam after only four months, knowing I never missed a day of work because of my injuries-I might be too embarrassed to bring it up at all. It's not a huge leap, in my mind, to view this as a scheme. Look at his post war activities. How DARE this POS consider himself a hero? what if he just rolled the dice on not getting blowed away just so he could liberally use the experience to further political ambition? A REAL leader would have kept his mouth shut and done everything he could to return to his men. That's what leaders do. Kiss his ass all you want, Kerry lovers. I don't want him anywhere near commander in Chief.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

And we could have had McCain, but NOOOOOO.

Thanks electorate for giving us a choice that could only appear in a Coen brothers film.

Is there a Roosevelt somewhere? Damnit, we need one.