Contract Numbers (Hangartner & Chambers)

ROCCEO

Does anyone have a clue what we paid to extend Kirk Chambers and sign Geoff Hangartner? The Florence deal number came out almost immediately. Why has so little been said about these other contracts.

If they were sizeable deals you think the agent would've leaked them to the media.

I have heard nothing whatsoever except maybe somebody said we signed Hangartner to a 4-year deal.

Does anyone have a clue what we paid to extend Kirk Chambers and sign Geoff Hangartner? The Florence deal number came out almost immediately. Why has so little been said about these other contracts.

If they were sizeable deals you think the agent would've leaked them to the media.

I have heard nothing whatsoever except maybe somebody said we signed Hangartner to a 4-year deal.

per rotoworld, Hangartner's contract is 4 years 9.6 million. Haven't heard anything on fitzpatrick's or chambers'.

per rotoworld, Hangartner's contract is 4 years 9.6 million. Haven't heard anything on fitzpatrick's or chambers'.

If that is accurate, I am shocked the Bills got Hangartner that cheap.

If that is accurate, I am shocked the Bills got Hangartner that cheap.

As am I. This is a solid signing, inking a starter for 2-3 million a year is a reasonable move. We still have a load of room to maneuver with the cap. We are clearly not done. Now just for Chambers/Fitzpatrick.