Can we find another Ironhead Heyward?

Hossage

With our H-back type of offense and frequent two back sets, small tight ends and considering the fact that Corey McIntyre couldnt block the stream from a powerful shower head, do we not need a 300 lb running back that can catch passes too?

I am assuming Peters will not lose 40 lbs and play fullback for us.

We need a running back that is zestfully clean.

If we cannot get Ironhead, If his son is available soon we could consider him at DE.

Speaking of father/son dynasties, if Clay Matthews is available in the second or third round do we pick him up?

With our H-back type of offense and frequent two back sets, small tight ends and considering the fact that Corey McIntyre couldnt block the stream from a powerful shower head, do we not need a 300 lb running back that can catch passes too?

I am assuming Peters will not lose 40 lbs and play fullback for us.

We need a running back that is zestfully clean.

If we cannot get Ironhead, If his son is available soon we could consider him at DE.

Speaking of father/son dynasties, if Clay Matthews is available in the second or third round do we pick him up?

Well, Ironhead is dead and anyways, he was an oversized running back like Ron Dayne or Brandon Jacobs. He wasn't a blocking back.

But I like the thought.

Speaking of father/son dynasties, Philly used Joe Klecko's boy Dan (5'11" 275) very effectively as a blocking back this year.

The Vikings just re-signed Jim Kleinsasser (6'3" 272) who was a free agent to remain as their one-man hole blaster.

There are three really good fullbacks still available as free agents.

I like picking up Kliensasser, but then I liked michael gaines when we had him for next to free. If were gonna run the effing stretch play 75% of the time we have a tight end on the right side of the field, we may as well have a tight end that weighs more than 235 with a prison wallet full of lead shot.

I like picking up Kliensasser, but then I liked michael gaines when we had him for next to free. If were gonna run the effing stretch play 75% of the time we have a tight end on the right side of the field, we may as well have a tight end that weighs more than 235 with a prison wallet full of lead shot.

I thought the same thing the other day. We'd have been better off keeping Michael Gaines than Robert Royal.