Hmm, colusion going on with the Pats and Chiefs?

I don't really think that the Pats* did anything wrong but I find it hard to believe all of the people arguing that the Pat* would rather have a 2nd rounder than a 1st because of the money risk and other rationalizations.

If that were true, then the Pats* should be willing to trade their 1st for our 2nd straight up or maybe throw in a "washed-up" linebacker to sweeten the deal.

Maybe it's just that Pioli has the video's of Bellicheat doing what he does best...cheating.

Wouldn't matter what way this ended as Belichick was going to get accused of cheating.

He gets accused of cheating because he "accepted less as a favour to a friend." Had he "accepted more as a favour from a friend" he would have been accused of cheating still.

Some people need to stop worrying that the Pats are cheaters and accept that they do whatever required in order to win and do it better than any other organization out there.

Need to? I need air, I don't need to accept that doing things the wrong way is right.

I'm no pats or bellichek fan, but I have to say this is the most stupid allegation I've heard in a long time. No way an activist owner like Kraft who let Parcells go rather than give him GM responsibility, let's Bellichek cheat the team and give a player away cheaply. No way, as in no chance.