I dont see how the rest of the division has become better

I know the Bills have talent issues, so I am not saying I am happy about not having fresh faces. I dont see outside of signing Haynesworth that anyone out there would of made a huge diffference on this team, and he was no where near worth 100 million. Also this hysteria about the rest of the division getting better I dont see either. This in my humble opinion is how I see things break down so far in the AFC East

The Jets

They hired a new coach from a system that puts out big named co-ordinators that are supposedly the second comming of Lambordi reguraly. Marvin Lewis and Ted Nolan have both fallen on they're face, they're defence will learn a new system for the third time in three years. They signed a LB that played next to Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs, and behind a very good D-line and the best safety in football behind them. On offense they lost Brett Farve who maybe wasn't the old Brett Farve, but teams still had to respect his deep ball. All they have now is three unproven QBs and they will have a new signal caller for the third straight year. They also lost their starting gaurd, wide reciever and a pretty good second TE. Oh ya they are hoping that Thomas Jones can put up another 1000 yard year without a QB that can throw deep.

The Dolphins

I can't stand how everyone in the NFL falls all over Parcells jock like he can't do any wrong. He hasn't built a champion since wide right. Meanwhile coaches that have won a SB since(Gruden, Shannahan, and Billick come to mind) are not in the NFL, how in twenty years, and four teams after his last SB win he still is the NFL golden boy makes me sick. They have signed a couple of the middle of the road players most noteably Chowder who played for them last year(not really an upgrade). They are hoping that Pennington arm can keep it together another year, Ricky Williams will stay sane, and teams will still be lost on stopping that gimmick Wildcat offense. Also to be noted teams that have a big turn around in one season usually come back to earth the next year.

The *Patriots

The *Patsy's will be better next year because they get Brady back, not because they got Fred Taylor. I do like the signing of Baker he really would have been a nice pick-up for the Bills. However in the grand scheme of things its not huge.

The Bills

I am hoping we can get a good draft, I do hope we sign some quality players but there wasnt alot out there. Getting a starting interior lineman and depth players would be nice but its not like getting them is going to make Jauron a better coach.

All in all I am not happy with the off-season but it has nothing to do with today's lack of signings, as a lack of a coaching and front office change. I could be wrong maybe Zebras can change there stripes and the staff will get it together. Talent wise however this team needs to get better talent through the Draft because there really isnt alot in FA anymore.