Matt Brown article about being recruited by the Redskins in free agenc

The story isn't real elaborate, as obviously Bowen wasn't a top level player.

But it gives a bit of insight into the process of free agency.

National Football Post

Anyone interested in recreating the process of wining and dining, that Coles has gone through since being contacted by the Bills?

Anyone interested in recreating the process of wining and dining, that Coles has gone through since being contacted by the Bills?

A stop at Louies Red Hots and a can of Genny Cream?

"No onions though son. Mr Wilson doesn't believe in extras." :rolleyes:

There was a similar column awhile back:

"...as I walked into Mr Burn's, er, Coach Juaron's office, I saw that he had his head down on his desk and seemed to be fast asleep. Not just dozed off, but that deep REM sleep where he was talking to himself. I thought that I heard him say something about a unicorn, but I couldn't be sure.

So now, as I stood there, I had quite the dilemma facing me. Should I wake him or just let him sleep. I took the opportunity to check out his office. He had grocery lists everywhere, dry cleaning receipts, pretty much everything other than football related materials. I thought it best to just sit down and read until he awoke, but all I could find was a few old Redbook magazines and again, didn't know what to do.

No sooner did I have time to decide than in walked what appeared to be a mummy. No really, I thought that I had found myself in Jauron's dream, but this was real! As the mummy got closer, I realized that it was actually the living legend Ralph Wilson Jr. who had cut himself shaving earlier in the day and had toilet paper all over his face. I reached out and shook his hand. He held it for a minute, which I thought was strange, but then I realized that he had stolen my cufflink! Once again, I was faced with a decision, but decided to let it go.

Next thing I know, Russ Brandon (who I'm still not sure what his job was because I never met him) went running down the hallway, naked, covered in suds and soaking wet saying, 'Hey, did somebody need me?!' and laughing hysterically. It was obvious that he was in the shower and did this all the time, because the rest of the people didn't even blink and eye. In fact, I heard someone say, 'Look who trimmed his chest hair this weekend!'

After that, I left, not knowing what just happened, but somehow, in the midst of it all, I signed a $50MM contract! Great organization!"

-from the tales of Derrick Dockery