looks like greers going to be a jet....great

billsfans126

just went onto the jets message board and their number one topic is greer a jet.... and the jets and ray lewis talk is back uo after they signed bart scott.....we keep getting worse and the pats dolphins and jets keep getting better...we better sign coles to atleast show were still here....he leaves buffalo without a contract theres no doubt in my mind hell be a dolphin.....

just went onto the jets message board and their number one topic is greer a jet.... and the jets and ray lewis talk is back uo after they signed bart scott.....we keep getting worse and the pats dolphins and jets keep getting better...we better sign coles to atleast show were still here....he leaves buffalo without a contract theres no doubt in my mind hell be a dolphin.....

oh boy....if all of that happens, it's a disaster

let them talk all they want bart scott is back in negotiations with balt not signed anything and greer according to lombardi wants to stay in bflo and will give the final say

everyone thought scott was a jet but he has not signed and balt is back in it it was just announced on Sirius and i have not heard or read nothing pertaining to greer and the jets anywhere.

relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let them talk all they want bart scott is back in negotiations with balt not signed anything and greer according to lombardi wants to stay in bflo and will give the final say

everyone thought scott was a jet but he has not signed and balt is back in it it was just announced on Sirius and i have not heard or read nothing pertaining to greer and the jets anywhere.

relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you're wrong about Scott, but I agree about Greer. I haven't heard anything about him today.

Per Rotoworld:

Jets sign ILB Scott for 5 years, $40 million

Jets signed ILB Bart Scott to a five-year, $40 million contract.

Clearly, Scott was looking to max out. The "Mad Backer" turned down a deal from Baltimore worth $7.5 million annually to get $8 million a year from New York. Scott, 29 in August, will start inside next to David Harris. Rex Ryan is more familiar with Scott and figures to use him in the old Ray Lewis role while Harris takes on more blocks. Scott is a disruptive blitzer when given the freedom to do so. He's also durable and will be an IDP to target. Feb. 27 - 12:03 pm et

I think you're wrong about Scott, but I agree about Greer. I haven't heard anything about him today.

Per Rotoworld:

Jets sign ILB Scott for 5 years, $40 million

Jets signed ILB Bart Scott to a five-year, $40 million contract.

Clearly, Scott was looking to max out. The "Mad Backer" turned down a deal from Baltimore worth $7.5 million annually to get $8 million a year from New York. Scott, 29 in August, will start inside next to David Harris. Rex Ryan is more familiar with Scott and figures to use him in the old Ray Lewis role while Harris takes on more blocks. Scott is a disruptive blitzer when given the freedom to do so. He's also durable and will be an IDP to target. Feb. 27 - 12:03 pm et

Nope. Its NOT official yet. He's giving Baltimore another chance.