Bills Making Big Plans for the Improvement of the O-Line

Kenwick

Cutting Dockery to me means the Bills want to vastly improve the Offensive Line. It all starts in the trenches guys...

The Bills must have someone already lined up to play the offensive line either at Center or Guard...If they are planning on bringing in a Center, the Bills could draft one of those big offensive linemen in round one and move him to guard. WOW..... Talk about upgrading the O-line. Bills love those big guys with talent. Making this kind of move would be smart. Hopefully Peters will get new contract, if the Bills are smart. Walker is above average. Butler just got a new contract and is improving his play.

A move like this will give the Bills a much stronger line... I just wonder what new F. A. they have lined up to play the offensive line for they are leaving one huge hole to fill if they are not prepared.

Cutting Dockery to me means the Bills want to vastly improve the Offensive Line. It all starts in the trenches guys...

The Bills must have someone already lined up to play the offensive line either at Center or Guard...If they are planning on bringing in a Center, the Bills could draft one of those big offensive linemen in round one and move him to guard. WOW..... Talk about upgrading the O-line. Bills love those big guys with talent. Making this kind of move would be smart. Hopefully Peters will get new contract, if the Bills are smart. Walker is above average. Butler just got a new contract and is improving his play.

A move like this will give the Bills a much stronger line... I just wonder what new F. A. they have lined up to play the offensive line for they are leaving one huge hole to fill if they are not prepared.

I'll probably get blasted but there is a 6 page thread on this subject. No need for one more. However, the over/under is 25.