Okay free agency is upon us ...

damj

I have no idea if he's gay or not... but I think he's the only person in Buffalo that volunteers (or mugs for photo ops holding a shovel) more than JP Losman. It's like he's a super hero, saving Buffalo one tree at a time during the day, and playing mediocre hockey at night.

If they only knew ... I mean after all this is Buffalo ... the city where NOTHING ever gets done!!!

I saw Robert Royal at the airport. I asked him for his autograph. He said "Sure, toss me your pen". I tossed it to him, but he dropped it and it rolled under a wino. Robert said "Sorry", turned and walked away. I wiped away the tear that was just starting to form ... then slapped to old woman next to me who was chopping onions.

I saw Laverneous Coles going back into the airport. I stopped him and said "Do you have a contract yet?". He said "No". So, I said "Well then, turn around and go get it done". He said "Okay", and got back in his cab. I'll keep you guys posted.

I saw Laverneous Coles going back into the airport. I stopped him and said "Do you have a contract yet?". He said "No". So, I said "Well then, turn around and go get it done". He said "Okay", and got back in his cab. I'll keep you guys posted.

*Laveranues