NFL Sounds of the Game

bluenews

something like "he would slide or get out of bounds to avoid a collision with a LB or DL, byt would run over a DB."

a few thoughts

1. JPL is a dumbass for thinking and saying this

2. Troy Vincent thinking this rookie QB is not going to run me over!!!

3. This is practice!!!!!

Wow, did you even WATCH the Sounds of the Game? A teammate told him he needed to slide, and he said something like, "I'm afraid I'd hurt myself if I slid." Nothing about "running over a DB." Sheesh.

CW

Yeah, he said he didn't like to slide because it's awkward for him and he'd hurt himself. He said he "dives at their ankles" instead. Then he said something about corner's and safeties maybe alluding to the fact he'd take them on.

Anyway, JP learned a serious lesson here. He can't be reckless with his body in the NFL even if it's just practice. He took some serious hits in that Denver game and a few more against Tennessee. That was in maybe 2 Qtrs of work at most. Not good.

....obvious you didn't watch or really paying attention. He did say he would run over a db. Try Tivo next weekend!!

Wow, did you even WATCH the Sounds of the Game?  A teammate told him he needed to slide, and he said something like, "I'm afraid I'd hurt myself if I slid."  Nothing about "running over a DB."  Sheesh.

CW

7009[/snapback]