Need help with Intervideo DVDCopy5 Platinum

The Poojer

there is a feature to copy files from hard drive....now, lets say the files on the hard drive are d/l movie files...how do you burn them to dvd....do they need to be converted to another format? i am googling the info as well....btw i get an error message when trying to bring the files in...hence the question

there is a feature to copy files from hard drive....now, lets say the files on the hard drive are d/l movie files...how do you burn them to dvd....do they need to be converted to another format? i am googling the info as well....btw i get an error message when trying to bring the files in...hence the question

1 Click DVD is the Bomb.......

What kind of files did you download? Most downloads are .avi files. These would have to be converted to dvd before you copy to a disk. You will need an avi to dvd converter. Be forewarned, the quality will probably be crappy once you burn to dvd.

Some dvd players will play avi files, including most Phillips players. Check to see if your player can play divx files. If so, just burn the avi files to a cd or dvd and you can watch them on your player.

DVDCopy and similar programs are made more for backing up (wink, wink) your store bought dvd's. Some bad people probably use these programs to copy dvd's from Blockbuster or Redbox.

What kind of files did you download? Most downloads are .avi files. These would have to be converted to dvd before you copy to a disk. You will need an avi to dvd converter. Be forewarned, the quality will probably be crappy once you burn to dvd.

Some dvd players will play avi files, including most Phillips players. Check to see if your player can play divx files. If so, just burn the avi files to a cd or dvd and you can watch them on your player.

DVDCopy and similar programs are made more for backing up (wink, wink) your store bought dvd's. Some bad people probably use these programs to copy dvd's from Blockbuster or Redbox.

I have never had a problem with one click, download the movie, put in a blank - done.