11.5, 10, 4, 3 and 3

The_Dude

ELEVEN AND A HALF. Eleven and a half is the ammount of sacks that our D Line of Schobel, Stroud, Kelsay, Denney and Williams gathered this year.

TEN. Ten is the number of players in the NFL that had the same or more sacks single handidly than the WHOLE entire Bills D Line including Schobel. TEN.

FOUR. Four is the number of sacks that the entire Buffalo Bills defense beat Demarcus Ware in this year on sacks. A whole team got FOUR more sacks than one guy.

THREE. Three is the number of teams that DOUBLED our sack total.

THREE. Three is the number of teams that we beat in sacks this year... JUST THREE.

Schobel is done, finished, over with: cut your losses with him, he already got the bulk of his

money I believe due to the screwed up cash-to-cap nonsense.

Dump Kelsay also, he is brutal, and does nothing.

I still get annoyed every time I think about Marv throwing money at these guys. Someone should have stepped up

and stopped him, maybe noone could but now the Bills are going to continue to have horrible D-line production

until both these guys are elsewhere.

Schobel is done, finished, over with: cut your losses with him, he already got the bulk of his

money I believe due to the screwed up cash-to-cap nonsense.

His contract garnered $21mil in guaranteed money. He is still owed over $9.5mil in guaranteed money(due to C2C accounting). Normally a player would have had the full $21mil as a signing bonus up front.

It is only year 3 of his 7 year deal. If he can't come back from his injury to a similar level as before.....his contract will hurt us......but not as much as if we didn't use C2C.