Attentions Bledsoe haters

My opinion is this injury has given Bledsoe the front runner position for starter next year as well unless he has a 2003-style breakdown again. The Bills might have been willing to cut Bledsoe after one year of learning for Losman but if he is not coming back for 8-12 weeks I doubt Losman will be ready to start next year.

The operative word is "pre-season".  Not worried... yet.

7204[/snapback]

Yeah, I know...preseason. But dude, that was pretty bad. I'd be concerned, but then I'm a Bills fan for life. You're a Pats fan, and as T-Bone has proven, you guys have no concern with how your team does because you always have a backup plan. <_<

Yeah, I know...preseason. But dude, that was pretty bad. I'd be concerned, but then I'm a Bills fan for life. You're a Pats fan, and as T-Bone has proven, you guys have no concern with how your team does because you always have a backup plan. <_<

7213[/snapback]

So if all Pats fans = TBone, do all Bills fans = billsfanone? :D

(Kidding, T-Bone)

Historically, all four times ('86, '97, '02, '04) the Pats have been to the Super Bowl is when they've started out slow. The key thing, as you all know, is to get better and better as the year goes on.

Oliver Stone checkin' in...  there's something eerily familiar about this.

J.P. Losman = Nancy Kerrigan

Troy Vincent = Jeff Gilooly

Drew Bledsoe = Tonya Harding

<_<

7178[/snapback]

Tread lightly little buddy, you know club members can only obsess about one Quarterback at a time! But you can do it again and again and again and again and again over and over and over and over and over and over!!!!

Tread lightly little buddy, you know club members can only obsess about one Quarterback at a time! But you can do it again and again and again and again and again over and over and over and over and over and over!!!!

7263[/snapback]

My stalker!! <_<

Guest David Berkowitz
My stalker!!  <_<

7287[/snapback]

That's funny- "Your" stalker!

Just in search of a little accuracy here how about "You're a stalker"!

Guest Ted Bundy
This is starting to remind me of the end of There's Something About Mary

<_<

7325[/snapback]

One trick that always worked for me was the sympathy approach- for instacne try a casted limb in the Field House parking lot and when Drew approaches tell him you need some assistance carrying all your photo albums of him to your car. I found this a highly succesful method of fulfilling my obsessions. Good luck to you!

One trick that always worked for me was the sympathy approach- for instacne try a casted limb in the Field House parking lot and when Drew approaches tell him you need some assistance carrying all your photo albums of him to your car. I found this a highly succesful method of fulfilling my obsessions. Good luck to you!

7378[/snapback]

Aww, is that you who's been following me around looking shy and a-scared?

You know the restraining order says you have to stay 1,000 feet from me, Woogie. <_<

Guest Robert Bardo
Aww, is that you who's been following me around looking shy and a-scared? 

You know the restraining order says you have to stay 1,000 feet from me, Woogie.  <_<

7468[/snapback]

I'd recommend you start with Bledoes DMV record. Its a lot easier to get to your object of obsession if you have thier home address.