Improving the Bills

Kenwick

My thoughts on improving the Bills goes like this.... I hope they can obtain in free agency a Center, WR, LB, and a QB. All of whom are better than what we have now. In the draft I hope the Bills address their needs for a DE, TE, FB, Safety, DT and CB. There are so many needs this coming season Mr. Wilson will need to actually spend to the cap and not 20 to 30 million under it. Wouldn't that be nice....

My thoughts on improving the Bills goes like this.... I hope they can obtain in free agency a Center, WR, LB, and a QB. All of whom are better than what we have now. In the draft I hope the Bills address their needs for a DE, TE, FB, Safety, DT and CB. There are so many needs this coming season Mr. Wilson will need to actually spend to the cap and not 20 to 30 million under it. Wouldn't that be nice....

So our player needs are: C, WR, LB, QB, DE, TE, FB, S, and DT?

Anything else?

:thumbsup:

yes....stop making these "keys to success" threads...every bills fans knows that they need and it has been beaten to death for about a month

I encourage you to keep starting threads on what threads NOT to make (seriously). I too am sick of these videogame-esque "trade Marshawn" threads, and the "we need a DE, C, and TE" threads.

I encourage you to keep starting threads on what threads NOT to make (seriously). I too am sick of these videogame-esque "trade Marshawn" threads, and the "we need a DE, C, and TE" threads.

I say every team gets rid of the players, they all go into a fantasy draft and we do an old fashioned Madden Fantasy Draft. I think that would make everything better...well maybe not with the Bills FO.