Anyone have an unemployed neighbor....?

Since Caroline Kennedy is out of the running for Senator from NYS, the field is open. If you know of someone who wants to live in Washington, DC, please ask them to submit their name to NYS Governor Patterson. As we've seen, one need not have any experience, nor even be a NYS resident...although you might have to rent an apartment in a hurry to establish faux residence if they make the short list.

Ya'll come, now y'ere?

Caroline Kennedy is a brain-damaged dolt!

She has made a complete fool of herself and worse, made Governor Paterson look like a fool, too.

The supposed personal issues causing her withdraw is a total ruse. I bet that Gov Paterson had no intention of appointing her to the US Senate so to save face she withdrew citing personal reasons.

Withdrawing for personal reasons sounds better than being rejected for the job.

If I am wrong and Governor Paterson did want her to be US Senator then Paterson has lousy judgment and Paterson shouldn't be Governor much longer.

Caroline "Um, Uh, You Know" Kennedy has the intelligence of a 8 year old. Caroline "Um, Uh, You Know" Kennedy had no business seeking an appointment to the US Senate.

Oh, yeah. I love how the liberal MSM completely gives Caroline "Um, Uh, You Know" Kennedy the benefit-of-the-doubt. They totally cover up for her. She's lived a sheltered life for a reason. Every time she publicly opens her mouth she makes it apparent just how mentally challenged she is.

Her mother was the same way, but not quite as bad.

nor even be a NYS resident...although you might have to rent an apartment in a hurry to establish faux residence if they make the short list.

Well in that case. I would like to announce my candidacy to become junior Senator from the State of New York

I am already a legitimate fan of two of New York State's professional sports teams (Bills/Sabres), which makes me a more believable carpet bagger than the previous junior Senator

My campaign slogan: Fill the Empty Seat with /dev/null

Well in that case. I would like to announce my candidacy to become junior Senator from the State of New York

I am already a legitimate fan of two of New York State's professional sports teams (Bills/Sabres), which makes me a more believable carpet bagger than the previous junior Senator

My campaign slogan: Fill the Empty Seat with /dev/null

There's something I haven't told all of you. I'm actually Governor Paterson and I've been masquerading as SageAgainstTheMachine, hoping for some brave soul on this message board to declare themselves a candidate for the Senator seat. Congratulations /dev/null, you are the new Senator. Be at Capitol Hill tomorrow. Also, I'm not really blind. K, bye.

There's something I haven't told all of you. I'm actually Governor Paterson and I've been masquerading as SageAgainstTheMachine, hoping for some brave soul on this message board to declare themselves a candidate for the Senator seat. Congratulations /dev/null, you are the new Senator. Be at Capitol Hill tomorrow. Also, I'm not really blind. K, bye.

:D

I'll print this out and present it to Harry Reid as my credentials. Maybe he'll let me sit next to Stewart Smalley and the Magic Man