WHY IS RALPH WILSON STADIUM SO BAD?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with what you guys say. There is nothing wrong with the Ralph and it actually ranks up there as one of my favorite ones still. The prices and the view are included in that. I've been to a few other stadiums and I wasn't that impressed with them, each one had something wrong....

M&T Bank Stadium - The best one, but the nose bleed seats are wayyy too steep. I always felt like I was going to fall, when I walked up the stairs.

Qualcomm Stadium - The view was pretty bad from the upper deck, and the stadium atmosphere itself seemed pretty lame.

Dolphin Stadium - I loved the big screens on both sides of the stadium. They were needed, as the sightlines are pretty bad The concourses were nice though.

FedEx Field - Horrible parking. Why should I have to park 2 miles away from the stadium to go to a game? :lol: The view was okay, and the concourses were nice.

Cleveland Browns Stadium - Nice stadium, but a big example why a stadium on the lake in a cold city is a BAD IDEA! I went to the game in 2007 and the winter storm was insane, and the lake made it even worse.