Are things really that bad???

Hardy did nothing all year for a team that was desperate for a #2 WR. Then he blew out his knee at the end of the year. He's toast. If he comes back fine, but the Bills can't wait for that and it's time to turn the page as far as I'm concerned. Getting a# 2 WR is a high priority this offseason.

What did you expect Hardy to do? Other then Reed, all wr were subpar this year. Many reports state they were open but the ball was never delivered. Sounds like their might be a QB problem as well.

If you use Hardy correctly he would of had 7-8 Tds this year.

Who is going to come in here FA wise and compete with REED or Evans for the number 2. First off, Who in their right mind would play in this system as a WR. Would you come to Buffalo if you were a stud WR.

If you want to bash a WR how about the almight Roscoe Parrish. What did he do this year

All I know is that the author of this thread made a verb out of the words "Female Dog". You substituted those two words, for the word B word. I'm confounded at that.

I'm confounded by him thinking everything is fine with this team and that he should try to insult anybody that doesn't see it his way. Hey, I said this team was a 7-9 team in August and he "female dogged" it that I was overly negative then. :unsure: