Shanahan taking a year off

Guest dog14787
Like there isn't something seriously wrong NOW? How can a HC go 7-9 THREE YEARS IN A ROW, losing ALL SIX division games in the last year......................AND NOT GET FIRED?

Ralphs probably thinking, hmmm, Jauron's a real good guy, he works real hard, and I like him allot. :D

What makes you think Shananhan wants to join the circus, besides lots of money that is. :D

I guarantee you, Shanahan would be coaching the Cowboys this coming season, if Jerry Jones hadn't confrimed, and re-confirmed his allegence to Wade for the coming season. If Shanahan had been fired Sunday night, JJ would have hired him...not only was Shanahan one of the few to see the potential in Romo, before anyone else, Jones is a huge fan of his...they are buddies...I actually think Shanahan would be one of the few guys who could steer the Cowboys right, with this roster...Jones wouldn't interfere with him (JJ and Parcells never really respected eachother), and, I happen to think, Shanahan is a pretty damn good coach.

Off topic- as a closet Broncos fan of sorts, I can't believe how short sighted this move was by the Broncos. Another thing, while it may be admirable for guys like Shanahan (and Wade while here in Buffalo) to choose to be fired out of loyalty to an assistant that the owner wants to ax, isn't equally disloyal to the other assistants on your staff, who will all most likely lose their jobs?

Guest dog14787
I guarantee you, Shanahan would be coaching the Cowboys this coming season, if Jerry Jones hadn't confrimed, and re-confirmed his allegence to Wade for the coming season. If Shanahan had been fired Sunday night, JJ would have hired him...not only was Shanahan one of the few to see the potential in Romo, before anyone else, Jones is a huge fan of his...they are buddies...I actually think Shanahan would be one of the few guys who could steer the Cowboys right, with this roster...Jones wouldn't interfere with him (JJ and Parcells never really respected eachother), and, I happen to think, Shanahan is a pretty damn good coach.

Off topic- as a closet Broncos fan of sorts, I can't believe how short sighted this move was by the Broncos. Another thing, while it may be admirable for guys like Shanahan (and Wade while here in Buffalo) to choose to be fired out of loyalty to an assistant that the owner wants to ax, isn't equally disloyal to the other assistants on your staff, who will all most likely lose their jobs?

The comment was just being sarcastic although if it was me, some things are more important then money and my sanity is one of them. :D