Bills need 2 mean Defensive ends that the offense fears

Chuckknox

Anthony Hargrove looked good because he was on an illegal substance. Let's see how good he looks when he's clean, if he can stay clean. I liked his energy but I'm not sure how much of that was authentic or just drug-induced.

And I think EVERY team craves 2 mean defensive ends that the opposing offense fears. They aren't easy to find. But that goes without saying.

Anthony Hargrove looked good because he was on an illegal substance. Let's see how good he looks when he's clean, if he can stay clean.

And I think EVERY team craves 2 mean defensive ends that the opposing offense fears. They aren't easy to find. But that goes without saying.

Was Hargrove on steroids?

Was Hargrove on steroids?

No.

I have a friend who knows him personally, and he is a fan of the hippy lettuce and skiing, if you catch my drift. :wallbash:

Supposedly he is a great guy, but just doesn't get it.

No.

I have a friend who knows him personally, and he is a fan of the hippy lettuce and skiing, if you catch my drift. :wub:

Supposedly he is a great guy, but just doesn't get it.

Well, see, that's where I was going with my question. Neither of those two substances would HELP a player on the field. Believe me. :wallbash:

Hargrove suspended for 2008: Buffalo Bills defensive end Anthony Hargrove was suspended without pay for all next season Monday by the NFL after violating the league's substance abuse policy a third time. The violation was Hargrove's second since August, when he was suspended without pay for the first four games of the regular season.

(Updated 01/21/2008).

A third violation triggers an automatic one-year suspension, and Hargrove must apply to commissioner Roger Goodell for reinstatement. The NFL did not disclose how Hargrove violated the policy. Violations can result from positive tests, failure to cooperate in the testing program or failing to comply with a treatment plan. Hargrove's agent, Philip Williams, was out of the country and not immediately available for comment. Don't bother drafting Hargrove in any IDP formats.

(Updated 01/21/2008).

It's a shame because he's only 25 and could really contribute to this team but the reality is if he hasn't learned by now, and wasn't smart enough to realize that the most recent suspension would cost him a season's worth of pay, I have my doubts that he'll ever learn from his mistakes.

But people can change, and that's what's 2nd, scratch that, 3rd chances are all about. Or .. wait, are we on 4?

It's a shame because he's only 25 and could really contribute to this team but the reality is if he hasn't learned by now, and wasn't smart enough to realize that the most recent suspension would cost him a season's worth of pay, I have my doubts that he'll ever learn from his mistakes.

But people can change, and that's what's 2nd, scratch that, 3rd chances are all about.

The dude still hasn't learned, believe me.