How can this be acceptable?

Erik

I've been in shock for the past 24 hours about the flurry of news. Jauron stays, everyone else stays...how on God's green earth is this acceptable? How can you justify not at least upgrading our coaching staff or our personnel department. Wilson did say that Jauron had total control of his staff...is there no way he will at least try to upgrade the coaching staff. How about Herm Edwards, a guy who has experience in the Tampa 2 being added to the defensive staff? How about anyone with half a brain on the offensive staff? I know they cited Edwards having three different coordinators in three years as a problem but that is nonsense...Fairchild and Schonert were the same guy and if Schonert lays another egg then it will be 3 in 4 years anyway...what's the difference? And is it too much to ask for one football guy in the personnel department? Sorry, just venting. I know it's more of the same but the notion that the same front office and coaching staff will stay in tact is just absolutely mind boggling to me.