The straw that broke the camel's back...

I am convinced that Ralph did just that by retaining Jauron. I have seen many other posters say that this was the last of it for them. I am 37 years old. I am not getting Sunday Ticket next year. If I lived in Buffalo, I wouldn't renew season tickets. Unlike Lincoln, Ralph doesn't seem to get that you can't fool all the people all of the time.

I have officially adopted the Chargers as my second team. Nothing will ever replace my Bills, but you know you're in trouble when Norv freakin' Turner is a better option than the guy coaching your team. Ugg. If only we had Wade Phillips back. At least he was tolerable.

I wonder if Ralph ever admits that he has made some HORRIBLE decisions with this franchise? Who does he blame for this mess of a franchise? The only bigger messes are Detroit and Cincy.

I am convinced that Ralph did just that by retaining Jauron. I have seen many other posters say that this was the last of it for them. I am 37 years old. I am not getting Sunday Ticket next year. If I lived in Buffalo, I wouldn't renew season tickets. Unlike Lincoln, Ralph doesn't seem to get that you can't fool all the people all of the time.

I have officially adopted the Chargers as my second team. Nothing will ever replace my Bills, but you know you're in trouble when Norv freakin' Turner is a better option than the guy coaching your team. Ugg. If only we had Wade Phillips back. At least he was tolerable.

I wonder if Ralph ever admits that he has made some HORRIBLE decisions with this franchise? Who does he blame for this mess of a franchise? The only bigger messes are Detroit and Cincy.

And KC and Dallas (they didn't make the playoff either and are now stuck with a choker at QB who just signed a 5 year HUGE extension) and Cleveland and Oakland

Bills are my favorite team but I also cheer for Seattle, Chicago, and New Orleans and anyone whose playing the Drugboyz.

29 years as a die hard fan and I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm done. After suffering through some of the most astounding defeats in sports, bills fans are the most loyal of any.

What is different with ralph keeping dj is that he has disrespected the fan base and our passion for winning. You cannot watch the coaching performances against Cleveland, jets, NE or at and convince anyone that dj was retained because he gives us the best chance to WIN. By alienating his fan base, we'll likely see tick sales drop. Ralph will then cite low tick revenue as reason why a franchise move is needed.

Easy for you guys to say now. When we sign a "name" in free agency, and then see what's going on during training camp, you'll be back. Count on it.

Just let me know when we sign that "name" player in free agency..........................

'CAUSE IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!