Lame Duck Coach

box0life

Keeping Dick is a horrible decision. Not just because he sucks as a coach, but now he is a lame duck coach. What Free Agents would want to come to Buffalo to play for somebody who is on the cusp of being fired after next year. He is also going to keep all his assistant coaches. If I was Bobby April I would want to leave for greener pastures before this staff gets canned next year.

The draft picks last year have shown very little. Not one legitimate starter out of that group. I also expect that Jabari Greer will leave for more money which leaves us with no true starter opposite McGee. McKelvin is not starting material. We have too much money tied up into DE's that can't rush the passer and it appears Shobel is on the down side of his career. Peters will hold out again and after his performance last year, he doesn't deserve a pay raise, Pro Bowler or not.

I just don't see any possible way this team can improve with this lame duck coaching staff.

The only positives I saw last year from was Fred Jackson and the improved play of Bryan Scott, perhaps Stroud was an improvement on the DL, but he had no game changing performances. Our kick returning and punt returning are solid but other than that, I saw no major improvements from the prior three years.