Question about corporate revenue

Kingfish

This is probably a stupid thought but here goes-

We always here about the lack of corporate revenue within WNY for the Bills to tap into and I was just thinking why does the corporate money have to be located in the To-Buff-Chester mega-region? What's stopping us from marketing the Bills to the world's biggest transnational corporations?

Not sure I understand your question. The Bills have many regional and national sponsors so in essence, they do "market" their team nationally. Most of the the larger partners are national/international, but because of the small market, these deals are typically much less than the same assets with teams in larger markets. Every team wants to regionalize, so smaller local partners also make sense.

We always here about the lack of corporate revenue within WNY for the Bills to tap into and I was just thinking why does the corporate money have to be located in the To-Buff-Chester mega-region? What's stopping us from marketing the Bills to the world's biggest transnational corporations?

Football stadium boxes are bought by corporations to wine and dine customers. Usually local...I've never heard of a box buyer fly in and put up a person.

Going to a NFL game isn't a perk that will make somebody sign a new, big business contract. My experience has been that such is simple graft; a cheesy something, that a current, existing customer expects and that the box payer hopes reflects favorable when a new contract for services and/or products rolls around...

your right--that was pretty stupid? what connection to these places have to the Bills?