Dockery and Preston

Dockery has been nothing but average his entire time in Buffalo and today he was less then average. How Preston puts himself in that position before the half I have no idea. I know it's easy to take shots at Jauron but Preston has to understand the situation and the Center is suppose to be the leader of the line and he should be running back to the line of scrimmage to prepare for the field goal attempt. Even in his sound bites after the game he took no responsiblilty for his actions. He certainly has his faults but this season is not all on Jauron.

This team's identity is a that they have a very good special teams unit and that is it. We need to focus all of our offseason efforts to improve one side of the ball. I don't care if it's offense or defense but we need to be great on at least one side of the ball.

Dockery has been nothing but average his entire time in Buffalo and today he was less then average. How Preston puts himself in that position before the half I have no idea. I know it's easy to take shots at Jauron but Preston has to understand the situation and the Center is suppose to be the leader of the line and he should be running back to the line of scrimmage to prepare for the field goal attempt. Even in his sound bites after the game he took no responsiblilty for his actions. He certainly has his faults but this season is not all on Jauron.

This team's identity is a that they have a very good special teams unit and that is it. We need to focus all of our offseason efforts to improve one side of the ball. I don't care if it's offense or defense but we need to be great on at least one side of the ball.

Agreed. Start with the mediocre defense.

The best thing is that Preston and Fowler are both Free agents So the Bills will have to finally address the Center position :unsure:

Dockery is so soft for an NFL player. He nevers nails anyone. We should cut him and eat his bonus immediately. The guy is average at best. I would keep Preston as a backup, and try and find the best dam center in North America and sign him in free agency or the draft. It is that important.

The best thing is that Preston and Fowler are both Free agents So the Bills will have to finally address the Center position :unsure:

The Bills' action in regards to these 2 below-average centers should tell the fans a lot about where the team is headed.

If they think Duke is good enough to retain, especially after today's debacle, then the Bills apparently have no one who can assess offensive line talent.

If the Bills get through the April draft without selecting a center, then my dear friends, we are in for a very ugly time in the near future.