Bills will beat the Pats today

DDD

Face it. We have been the Pats B word for just about a decade. When we got to 5-1 and Brady went down, we all thought this would be the year we would beat the tar out of them. We'll things have not worked out as we would have liked. That said the last game in Buffalo this year has meaning. We have the opportunity to end the Pats season and give us some, albeit small, form of consolation!!! The way I look at it, the Pats luck has to run out at some point. Today is that day. If Trent throws for more TD's than interceptions and Marshawn runs for over 100 yards, the Bills are going to win. The team is going to rally around Dick and the Bills will win. I can feel it.

Face it. We have been the Pats B word for just about a decade. When we got to 5-1 and Brady went down, we all thought this would be the year we would beat the tar out of them. We'll things have not worked out as we would have liked. That said the last game in Buffalo this year has meaning. We have the opportunity to end the Pats season and give us some, albeit small, form of consolation!!! The way I look at it, the Pats luck has to run out at some point. Today is that day. If Trent throws for more TD's than interceptions and Marshawn runs for over 100 yards, the Bills are going to win. The team is going to rally around Dick and the Bills will win. I can feel it.

I hope you are right and I love your enthusiasm but unfortunatly it doesn't look like Lynch will play today and with wind gusts above 30mph I don't think either QB will throw for 300 yards. But I'll take a win anyone we can get one!

A win just might save Jauron's job. Still feel it?