question about peters and pro bowl

tomdayfan

I find this injury strange.....before the Denver game did anyone know Peters was hurting? I didnt......unless im wrong I didnt hear nothing! Just something weird about this......This was at about the same time he mentioned Buffalo's front office not talking to him about a deal.......

I have a very bad feeling another holdout is about to happen, this time he wont report!

I find this injury strange.....before the Denver game did anyone know Peters was hurting? I didnt......unless im wrong I didnt hear nothing! Just something weird about this......This was at about the same time he mentioned Buffalo's front office not talking to him about a deal.......

I have a very bad feeling another holdout is about to happen, this time he wont report!

He will most definitely hold out. Eugene Parker has yet to earn a dime off FatBoy, since the last contract was done under a different agent.

We've already seen Peters play his last down until next Fall, and also his last ever in a Bills uniform.

He will most definitely hold out. Eugene Parker has yet to earn a dime off FatBoy, since the last contract was done under a different agent.

We've already seen Peters play his last down until next Fall, and also his last ever in a Bills uniform.

Yeah, evidently there's a rule against dealing 27 year old "pro-bowl" LT's. But he's not pro-bowl caliber, at least not all the time. Just about all of the worst sacks, or sacks turned fumbles, or sacks TURNED FUMBLES TURNED WINNING TD RETURNS came from his side. For all his great plays this year, he's had enough blunders to offset me buying into the notion that he's a dominant LT.

Did you guys forget how BAD his holdout was? Did you all forget that NOBODY not even the LG, his closest professional colleague heard even a PEEP from this guy whilst the collective team was going through its most important, most chemistry building period of the season!? Did you all forget how lousy he was up until the WEEK SIX bye week?

What makes you guys think we won't go through the same nonsense next year? Do you realize how lucky we were that he didn't get injured once he was thrown back into the fray?

What makes you guys think The Bills owe him anything? What has he DONE to make them re-up his contract. Look at who the Bills have given the money to, and showed their commitment to: the guys who show up and want to be there. I whole-heartedly agree with this symbiotic approach to TEAM building.

Plus, with his signed contract -the CONTRACT which stipulates his status as a professional football player- being so cheap, he's OUTRAGEOUSLY attractive on the trade docks. For all those keeping score at home, if one thing had been proven over the past few years, it's the fact that rookies CAN be affective at the LT position. And if it means paying a little more for a first round rookie LT (picked up using either our pick or the first rounder we'd get for Peters) that actually shows up and pledges a commitment to this team, then I say the Bills got the better part of the deal.

How much was truly lost even when Kirk Chambers was in there for him? Would a rookie even BE a step backward?

Nevermind the fact that Peters has yet to PLAY in a Pro Bowl.

Yeah, evidently there's a rule against dealing 27 year old "pro-bowl" LT's. But he's not pro-bowl caliber, at least not all the time. Just about all of the worst sacks, or sacks turned fumbles, or sacks TURNED FUMBLES TURNED WINNING TD RETURNS came from his side. For all his great plays this year, he's had enough blunders to offset me buying into the notion that he's a dominant LT.

Did you guys forget how BAD his holdout was? Did you all forget that NOBODY not even the LG, his closest professional colleague heard even a PEEP from this guy whilst the collective team was going through its most important, most chemistry building period of the season!? Did you all forget how lousy he was up until the WEEK SIX bye week?

What makes you guys think we won't go through the same nonsense next year? Do you realize how lucky we were that he didn't get injured once he was thrown back into the fray?

What makes you guys think The Bills owe him anything? What has he DONE to make them re-up his contract. Look at who the Bills have given the money to, and showed their commitment to: the guys who show up and want to be there. I whole-heartedly agree with this symbiotic approach to TEAM building.

Plus, with his signed contract -the CONTRACT which stipulates his status as a professional football player- being so cheap, he's OUTRAGEOUSLY attractive on the trade docks. For all those keeping score at home, if one thing had been proven over the past few years, it's the fact that rookies CAN be affective at the LT position. And if it means paying a little more for a first round rookie LT (picked up using either our pick or the first rounder we'd get for Peters) that actually shows up and pledges a commitment to this team, then I say the Bills got the better part of the deal.

How much was truly lost even when Kirk Chambers was in there for him? Would a rookie even BE a step backward?

Nevermind the fact that Peters has yet to PLAY in a Pro Bowl.

nice job Russ with attacking your own players

just sign him to a new deal and avoid the circus atmospshere for all of next off-season.

you don't get to sign all-stars very often- so savor the moment