Fantasy Championship

KD in CA

I'm sure Williams singlehandily killed a lot of wire-to-wire 1st place teams, me included. I'm still stunned since he's been around for a few years and what you see in a rookie RB is typically what you get for their career. I guess their OL is a lot better now. It'll be interesting to see where he gets taken next year, and how drafts in general shake out. I think right now I'd take Peterson 1st and maybe Brees/Romo before any other RB.

I'm sure Williams singlehandily killed a lot of wire-to-wire 1st place teams, me included. I'm still stunned since he's been around for a few years and what you see in a rookie RB is typically what you get for their career. I guess their OL is a lot better now. It'll be interesting to see where he gets taken next year, and how drafts in general shake out. I think right now I'd take Peterson 1st and maybe Brees/Romo before any other RB.

I had a good feeling about him pre season and took him in a couple leagues in the mid rounds as a #3 back. Had a #1 seed in my work league but ran into the Pierre Thomas buzzsaw last week and had to settle for 3d in that league.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.