What is it with the opponents FIRST DRIVE??

J-Bo

Would someone please tell me why the Bills D looks like butter on EVERY first drive of the opposition? Why don't we just start the game in the hole 7-0 and let them kick off to us if they win the coin toss or Jauron "defers"?

Would someone please tell me why the Bills D looks like butter on EVERY first drive of the opposition? Why don't we just start the game in the hole 7-0 and let them kick off to us if they win the coin toss or Jauron "defers"?

I wish someone in the Bills organization would ask Fewell that same question. After all, it's his freaking defense.

Not the Bills' fault. Many of the Bills' opponents this year have been using trickery and deception as a part of their offensive game plans. It is no coincidence that these same teams have enjoyed success against the Bills. This kind of dishonesty is 100% at odds with the gentlemanly good-natured philosphy of Dick Jauron and his staff. Look for there to be investigations this off-season. This scandal is going to rock the sports world.

why is an extremely on point topic in Off the Wall? This while the Wall itself is mired in firing coaches and trading probowlers. Oye.

First drives have become so routine on us I'd rather just spot them 7 points on kickoff to give us more time to make up the points. I will say that Fewell seems to be very good at adjusting as a game wears on, but he whiffs on the first pitch week in and week out. That's gotta change.

Not the Bills' fault. Many of the Bills' opponents this year have been using trickery and deception as a part of their offensive game plans. It is no coincidence that these same teams have enjoyed success against the Bills. This kind of dishonesty is 100% at odds with the gentlemanly good-natured philosphy of Dick Jauron and his staff. Look for there to be investigations this off-season. This scandal is going to rock the sports world.

:beer: that's hilarious