DJ should not have to apologize

You know I watche dthe play over and over and over agin It was a playaction Pass on a Blitz There was no roll out he was backing up to pass and satrted rolling out afterwards Peters couldnt hold his block and nither could the full back Robert royal blocked none and he saw the blitz coming if it was a rollout to the fb dont you think he would have picked up the blitzer if Peters picks up his bilitzer there is no fumble if the FB or royal could have blocked the other blitzer there would have been no fumble recovery by the defense if Jp would have thrown it away when he saw nothing from the start we wouldnt be talking bout this but if Jauron would have coached to win the game he would have ran the ball on 2-5 could have picked up the first down would have run down the clock to the 2 minute warning and still ahd plenty of time to run dwn the clock. That should have been the focus run down the clock to not make any mistakes by putting on your passing game.

Their are plaenty to balmae on the play but the biggest blame and rightfully so goes to the HC he should not have made such a bone head call trying to end a losing streak! :rolleyes:

I kind of thought Walker's attempt at a tackle, or whatever the hell that was, was pretty bizarre. At least, Duke Preston didn't step on his member diving to make the tackle -- although his attempt sucked moose stones. (That's right, even after Losman fugged up, various Buffalo Bills had chances to make plays and screwed the pooch.)

FWIW, I agree that DJ doesn't have to apologize. He is who we thought he was. Time to turn the page.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic