Denver to make playoffs at 8-8?

RLflutie7

It would not surprise me if the Bronocos go 8-8 on the year.

They have one of the worst run defenses in the league and when that happens it's hard to get over 8 wins a year.

I'll be honest, though, the Broncos have been fun to watch the last few years because every game goes down to the wire.

My Bronks are down to their 20th string running back and they still manage to look pretty good on offense.

The 8-8 playoff year for Denver would be a payback for the 1985 year when Cleveland went to the playoffs with an 8-8 record and Denver went something like 11-5 and missed the playoffs.

Bernie Kosar and Dan Marino in the playoffs that year in Flordia.

It would not surprise me if the Bronocos go 8-8 on the year.

They have one of the worst run defenses in the league and when that happens it's hard to get over 8 wins a year.

I'll be honest, though, the Broncos have been fun to watch the last few years because every game goes down to the wire.

My Bronks are down to their 20th string running back and they still manage to look pretty good on offense.

The 8-8 playoff year for Denver would be a payback for the 1985 year when Cleveland went to the playoffs with an 8-8 record and Denver went something like 11-5 and missed the playoffs.

Bernie Kosar and Dan Marino in the playoffs that year in Flordia.

Are you expecting the Bills to beat them in their own house? otherwise they go 9-7 and that's if they loose to the Chargers (who aren't world beaters anymore!) the last week of the season.

Are you expecting the Bills to beat them in their own house? otherwise they go 9-7 and that's if they loose to the Chargers (who aren't world beaters anymore!) the last week of the season.

It would not surprise me. When you give up 140 plus per game on the ground, you can lose to anyone.