Specific Schefter Post that makes me

murra

I'm not getting the NFL ticket next season either if Dick Jauron is still the head coach. I can listen to the game on my Sirius radio and watch whatever local games are shown instead. I can not justify spending $250 on the aggravation of watching a loser guide my team to a fourth losing season.

I think Schefter is being a bit overdramatic with the pending doom and gloom in his blog. Even at 90 years old, Ralph knows which way the wind is blowing and how much keeping Jauron will cost him over eating the contract extension. The later is a drop in the bucket compared to what a drop off in season ticket sales and Bills merchandise would mean to his bottom line. No way Jauron comes back.

Fans should cut Ralph some slack here because there is no way he can make any sort of Dick is fired announcement before the end of the season. Jauron is one of the most well respected and well thought of (except for head coaching) guys in the league. He can't say anything that could be misconstrued until the season is over. It's frustrating yes, but there's only less than two weeks till we get an answer.

Until that happens, and we're proven Ralph is worth more than he's previously shown, you should refrain from saying that like it's a fact. The way I look at it, Schefter's argument about money and the new contract holds more truth than the hope that DJ will be gone.