What is the over/under that we actually re-sign Losman?

RayFinkle

I honestly think it is a possibility.

1. Losman hits the market.

2. Finds no real offers or interest.

3. Losman's agent calls Bills and says they have multiple offers but JP loves Buffalo.

4. Agent bends Russ over to the tune of 3 years for 4.5 million.

5. In news conference Russ and Dick claim a veteran QB is hard to find, especially one who knows our system so well.

IT will never happen JP would take any job in the NFL instead of resiging with the BILLS he purely despise the way the organization has treated him and has handled like a proffesional if I were hime I wouldnt even llok bak after i left this organization I wouldnt even say a word about them when asked i would say BUffalo WHO? I play for ______ now and that is my focus. :rolleyes:

IT will never happen JP would take any job in the NFL instead of resiging with the BILLS he purely despise the way the organization has treated him and has handled like a proffesional if I were hime I wouldnt even llok bak after i left this organization I wouldnt even say a word about them when asked i would say BUffalo WHO? I play for ______ now and that is my focus. :wallbash:

Who !@#$ing cares that JP won't come back, it's not like he even has that option. Do you really think the Bills want him? He has been treated like schitt because he plays like schitt.

I honestly think it is a possibility.

1. Losman hits the market.

2. Finds no real offers or interest.

3. Losman's agent calls Bills and says they have multiple offers but JP loves Buffalo.

4. Agent bends Russ over to the tune of 3 years for 4.5 million.

5. In news conference Russ and Dick claim a veteran QB is hard to find, especially one who knows our system so well.

Sarcasm is great, I use it in all of my posts too. But if Lost-man understood our system so well, he would have thrown that football into the 25th row of Giants Stadium Sunday the mili-second he saw that Cory what's his name was lying on his 4th string fullback ass. Over-Under? Not even Modrak/Guy/Brandon/Littman/Wilson would bring Lost-man back, if his 4.5 Million dollar salary was the absolute cheapest deal they could make for even a third QB. <_<

Thousands of Bills fans are secretly hoping he re-signs so they have someone to pin the entire team's failures on.

Oh, don't worry. Once Losman is gone, someone else will become the whipping B word. I personally hope Losman never plays again because we both know that every time he throws a pass for another team, some moron will start an elegant thread titled HAHAHAHA or some other blathering nonsense like you see with virtually every other player who leaves the team.

Of course, that usually stops once the team starts sucking ass. Don't see too many threads titled "McGahee sucks" or "Nate Clements is worthless."

Nothing like a 1-7 slide to make people eat their own.

Oh, don't worry. Once Losman is gone, someone else will become the whipping B word. I personally hope Losman never plays again because we both know that every time he throws a pass for another team, some moron will start an elegant thread titled HAHAHAHA or some other blathering nonsense like you see with virtually every other player who leaves the team.

Of course, that usually stops once the team starts sucking ass. Don't see too many threads titled "McGahee sucks" or "Nate Clements is worthless."

Nothing like a 1-7 slide to make people eat their own.

McGahee has sucked for Baltimore, considering the money they paid him. And considering the ransom the 49ers mortgaged for Nate, he has been worthless for them. And thats true despite Buffalo's 1-7 slide this season.

Drafting McGahee in the first round when soon to be Pro Bowl guard Eric Steinbeck was still on the board and Travis Henry was coming off a solid 1,300 yard rushing season had to be the most arrogant, STUPID draft pick the Bills have made since they drafted Tom freakin' Cousineau back in the late 70's number one!!! Or, maybe Eric Flowers with their first pick 10 years ago. Or, maybe James Hardy with their second round pick last year. Well....it was ONE of the stupidest picks ever anyway.