What's everyone so upset about?

ShipUPride

I got exactly what I wanted yesterday! A Bills loss that was directly caused by bad coaching!

We're not winning the super bowl this year... and the worse this team is down the stretch, the more likely the possibility of big changes being made!

I am a Bills fan... but the 2008 season was over 3 weeks ago!

I got exactly what I wanted yesterday! A Bills loss that was directly caused by bad coaching!

We're not winning the super bowl this year... and the worse this team is down the stretch, the more likely the possibility of big changes being made!

I get pissed off when they lose right up until they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. They were still in it yesterday, and they played the best overall game they've played in, well considering the Jets had a winning record, you have to say that was the best overall game they had played all season.......until Lost-man fumbled of course.

So sure it was silly to root for the Bills as if they "could" still make the playoffs when the last scenario had them winning out at Denver and at home against New England while the Jets and Dolphins would have had to lose two and then tie against eachother in week 17!!! But that's my thing, I continue to care until the fat lady has done the math.

Now that I've posted a couple of ventings over the loss, my passion has been stored away until the 2009 season starts up. I'll watch the last two to see if this team has any character left at all, and even if they don't and get blown out in both games, that will just help the Bills draft position.

I hate reading on this board that we are playing for a draft position so lets LOSE games. Where the pats have been picking in the bootom of the forst round and trading their own players or draft picks and they still have a good team and dont play for a draft position either.

This team needs to win, find a way to win learn to win know they can win and you cant do that by losing out. Thoughwe know based on Jaurons record that the best they will do anyway is 7-9 but tahts no the point you had the game and you LITERALLY FUMBLED IT AWAY. Now the only thing I wnat to see from this point forward is trying to win period! However I would like them to use tese next to weeks to trully evaluate underutilized players get them in thier Playing if Edwards is ready start him god knows he needs the work but if hes a no go start the 3rd stringer see what we have in him on game day. Start # 13 as a #1 or # 2 reciever lets see what he can really do lets see what we treuly have here. :wallbash:

I emotionally detached myself from the Bills when I thought they didn't do anywhere enough during the off-season to correct serious problems - they certainly had the cap room to do more- they didn't correct their lack of run blocking, their lack of play-makers on defense, or their lack of targets in the passing game- did they really think that Hardy was going to be an upgrade over Reed in his first year- the only thing they did right in the off-season was trade for Stroud and it wasn't nearly enough- I blame Ralph, he has said many times he just wants the team to be competitive- no fire to try to dominate- if you aim high and fail you can still be pretty good- when you aim at pretty good and fail you stink.