Talent vs Coaching...... Giants vs Cowboys

So I'm sitting here watching this game, while studying for an exam tomorrow morning, pondering the question. Talent or coaching which one is more important. I put this out here, because for the last 2 weeks the giants have looked brutal on offense without Plaxico Burress, and even more inept without Brandon Jacobs. Now Coughlin is arguably a good coach, despite what people think of his personality. The Giants seem completely lost on offense.

So I'm sitting here watching this game, while studying for an exam tomorrow morning, pondering the question. Talent or coaching which one is more important. I put this out here, because for the last 2 weeks the giants have looked brutal on offense without Plaxico Burress, and even more inept without Brandon Jacobs. Now Coughlin is arguably a good coach, despite what people think of his personality. The Giants seem completely lost on offense.

Coughlin did it last year with similar talent and they've played well this year when Plexiglass was out before. Don't judge by one game.

It's a small sample 2 games the philly game last week, and this game. Yes I'm aware they beat Seattle without Burress. However it's Seattle, and recently Manning has just looked bad. He's been holding the ball longer, and double clutches a lot, then tries to throw into bad spaces. Yes I'm aware he's done this a lot, but he seems to be pressing a little more then usual.